- This event has passed.
Mpact @POLIS Conference 2022
Wednesday 30 November 2022 @ 09:00 - Thursday 1 December 2022 @ 16:00
Once again, Mpact leaves its mark at the POLIS Conference. POLIS is the leading network of European cities and regions working together to develop innovative technologies and policies for local transport. The POLIS Conference takes place in Brussels on November 30th and December 1st. You can find Mpact in these sessions:
1B. TOWARDS DIGITAL MULTIMODAL MOBILITY PLATFORMS
- Tjalle Groen, project director at Mpact, will present about “How eHUBS & data standardisation are opening up shared mobility”
1C. JUST TRANSITION: EVERYONE – EVERYWHERE
- Project managers Esen Köse and Jasmien Jaques will present about “Start rural first, go urban afterwards!”
4D. ENABLERS FOR SHARED MOBILITY
- Project manager Arne Stoffels – together with Esther De Reys from Autodelen.net – will present about “The European Shared Mobility Accelerator: An (ES)MArvellous tool to help you accelerate your shared mobility policy”
4G. MORE MULTIMODAL MOVES? THE POTENTIAL OF MOBILITY HUBS
- Angelo Meuleman, director at Mpact, moderates this session.
5B. DIGGING INTO DATA – LOCAL AND REGIONAL AUTHORITIES: UNLOCK YOUR DATA POWER NOW!
- Tjalle Groen is part of the panel, together with Andrew Glass Hastings (Open Mobility Foundation), Edwin van den Belt (DAT.Mobility), Tu-Tho Thai (MobilityData) and Fabrizio Arnedo (DATA4PT – ITxPT).